YOU CAN BE PART OF NEXGEN UNIVERSAL SOLAR ACCESS!
The Nexgen Universal Solar Access is designed to support Nigerians to get over the frustrations of little or non-availability of electricity supply by switching to Sustainable self-generation of Electricity using Nexgen Solar System or conserving Electricity using Nexgen Inverters. The Solar Access Program removes the barrier of non-affordable Solar and Inverter Systems through the introduction of up to 3-months payment plan for Solar and Inverter bundles designed to create easier and effective access to solar energy.
Who can participate?
The Nexgen Universal Solar Access is for all Nigerians, employed and self-employed who own homes or live in a rented apartment, for big and small offices, schools, cooperatives, churches, mosques, banks, military and para-military institutions. All who wish to participate in the program need to produce valid identification, evidence of gainful or self-employment, evidence of responsible citizenship like utility bills, and an introductory letter from a bank and reference letter from their friends or employer or heads of department. With an initial payment of 50% of total cost and a plan that spreads the balance up to 3 months, the Solar or Inverter bundle is installed. All products in the bundle enjoy manufacturers’ warranty of between 1 – 25 years.
To Apply for Nexgen Universal Solar Access, click here.
For Frequently asked questions about Nexgen Universal Solar Access, click here.
The benefits include:
- Access to constant Electricity
- No recurrent operational cost as there is no need to buy fuel
- A substantial reduction on electric bills even if they are estimated
- Increased Productivity and 24/7 entertainment
- Advanced quality of life
- Improved security
How to Apply
- Read the requirements for eligibility
- Download and complete the Application form (click here to download the Nexgen USA Application form).
- Download and complete the Guarantor form (click here to download the Nexgen USA Guarantor form).
Application Checklist (for processing)
1) Completed application form
2) Utility bill for your place of residence
3) Valid Means of identification (International passport/Drivers license)
4) Completed guarantor form
5) Copy of bank statement( Six(6) months)
Completed Application form and other required documents should be submitted to our office
By either Courier to:
Via email to:
We urge Nigerians, individuals and corporate bodies to key into the Nexgen Universal Solar Access and endow yourself with access to constant electricity. The Nexgen Energy Universal Solar Access Program is also designed to educate the public on the benefits of using Solar and conservation of electricity as a means of quickening the pace of the nation towards the attainment of the renewable energy goals of 2020. The program contributes to the fight against climate change and would create thousands of jobs in the clean energy sector.
What products are in each Solar or Inverter bundle?
Each solar or inverter bundle is configured to provide steady electricity in homes and offices running appliances like Fans, Televisions, radios, fridges, laptops, indoor lightings, perimeter lightings, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions about Nexgen USA
The program is designed primarily for the following class of individuals and businesses:-
- 1. Employees in the Federal and State Government Civil Service
- 2. Employees of Federal & State Government Parastatals, Departments and Agencies.
- 3. Employees in the banking sector
- 4. Employees in the insurance industry
- 5. Employees in other multinational companies
- 6. High networth private corporate bodies and businesses
- 7. Employees in the organised private sector.
- 8. Cooperatives and Associations in any of these organisations